This is an invention by Yeon Su Kim. It has 2 ring-like devices worn at the pointer finger and thumb, voilà! you already have a camera! What can we expect from an Asian? I love the concept.
It is easier to capture memorable moments with this device. Here is an image of the device provided with explanations.
Some people might not find it amusing at all. Their reasons would be:
- I have shaky hands so I don’t think this device is advisable for me.
- Users cannot make sure if they are capturing the right object.
- Smaller things, gets lost easily.
but there are still advantages from this device:
- It is easier to make images, it is also an advantage for the media. A good example would be, the reporters can easily document their dangerous expeditions.
- It is very simple and easy to use. If you want to take a picture, you just need to bend one finger, if you want to take a video, just bent several fingers.
- Your files are safe in your smartphones. The device is connected to your smartphones.
The specifications of this invention isn’t yet known. I’m just hoping that it comes out with a glow-in-the-dark and water proof style. That will be a total smash!